The Keto Method
The Ketogenic Method, also known as “The Keto Method” is way of eating with a specific ratio of fats to proteins to carbohydrates to ensure that your body is in a constant fat-burning state.
Ultimately, a when a body is in a state of ketosis, it replaces the use of carbohydrates (for you geeks out there, this is known as glucose) and utilizes ketones as the main source of fuel. One of the best parts about this? Your body defaults to turning your body into a fat burning machine.
My job is to take the existing food we have access to, eliminate what is not considered “keto” and to take the rest to make delicious meals, with the proper proportions and portions so that you can thrive according to the way your body was designed.
Does The Keto Method solve all problems? No. But most find when they stick with it, a myriad of problems are addressed and are either made much better or, through a process, will entirely disappear.
Frequently reported conditions during and following
the switch to The Keto Method:
- Weight loss
- Clearer skin and wrinkle reduction
- Cellulite reduction in women
- Irritability at first, followed by enhanced mood
- Mental alertness and acuity, along with fewer headaches
- Some sleepless nights at the beginning to achieve your natural sleep pattern
- Nausea at the beginning
- A better mental state
- Fewer cavities and better teeth
- Insulin stabilization
- A substantial increase in ketone production
- A healthy and sustained blood pressure
- Stifled illnesses
- Better sexual function
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Minimized or no cravings for sugar and carbohydrates
- A clearer understanding of foods and chemical interactions within your body
- Some clients have reported successfully eliminating statins and other common cholesterol medications from their lives
- Genuine long-term weight loss
- BMI reduction
Disease + Illness The Guided Keto Diet May Fight
Metabolic Syndrome, cardiovascular disease, diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetes, obesity, unintended extra weight gain, high BMI range, hyperactivity, overactive and underactive thyroid issues, high triglycerides, high glucose levels, unnecessary aging, muscle loss, leaky gut syndrome, many stomach and GI-related issues, skin breakouts, high blood pressure, depression, food addiction, dieting and temporary weight loss (versus long-term weight loss).
New to The Keto Method?
Begin your transformation with the Quick & Clean Cleanse >